STARTING AT $300,000 | FINANCING AVAILABLE
With stunning views and adjacent to millions of acres of preserved wilderness, Far Horizon represents an opportunity to own and be apart of this amazing Adirondack property. Eighteen exclusive properties are being offered and have been positioned to have unobstructed mountain views, privacy, open meadows and adjacent to our private maintained trails and common acreage.
Far Horizon is governed by the Far Horizon Homeowners Association. The private roads, trails and open meadows will be the focus and responsibility of oversight. Please note that approvals from The Far Horizon Architectural Review Committee and a building permit from Town of North Elba will be needed. Contact the developer for acreage, availability, and details.
- Located in Lake Placid, NY
- Gated entrance
- Certified Survey and Completed Soil evaluation
- Approved building envelope positioned for primary residence
- Building envelopes for guest cottage or accessory structures
- Local Planning and State Agency permits (included in site visit package)
- Adjacent to millions of acres of wilderness, High Peaks range
- 487 acres of common protect natural land
- 85+ % of property preserved
- Private road system
- Governed by Homeowners Association
- 3.5 miles of streams
- 4+ miles of interior trails